- 70 minutes, plus cool down
- 7mph (8min 30 sec/mile)
- 900 calories
- Stead heart rate of 175bpm
- Best track: Dancing in the Street
- 5 - 10 minute post-run stretch
- Started easily
- The 20 to 30 minute element was hard; overheating, felt sick but both passed
- Ended up being an easy run and a very comfortable pace
- I knew the purpose was getting my legs used to the pace as I build up the distance.
- Enjoyed a queit gym - the staff said the last Friday in the month is always quiet as people go out drinking their salary. Must be where Slobusfacticus had gone.
- Finished having really enjoyed the run, Somehow the tough part in the middle just melted away as I enjoyed the satisfying feeling of the Runner's High. It was a gentle dose, just a satisfying feeling of euphoria.
- Reflected on work: pleased we have a great EFQM result but where next? Organisationally and for me personally.