However, I have noticed a few things that might be relevant to being 50 years old. These are:
- Very easy to gain weight (but please don't worry, my BMI is 22.2). Must be my metabolism is slowing down?
- Becoming longer sighted all the time. I hope I can become far sighted, in the other sense of the term.
- My eye brows are growing much more!
- Things take longer to heal - my injured hand from about a year ago still isn't better.
- My hair is thinning out more noticeably
- I need a day in between long runs or cycle rides
- Recently someone offered to give me their seat on a tube train