Thursday 14 March 2013

Making comments on my blog

I really welcome your comments on my blog posts and rambles.  It doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with me; I don't mind that.  I like the encouragements I get, the suggestions, comments and some of the funny things people say sometimes.

What I am struggling with is the daily increase in spam comments which are becoming rather annoying.

So I have added the word verification feature which will hopefully solve this problem for me.  For genuine people leaving comments, I know this might be a bit of a pain-in-the-neck but please don't let it put you off.

Growing hit rate

As the daily page view count continues to grow, this must be fuelled by spam to a certain extent.  But I'm still heartened by the number of page views each day, many more than I could have asked for.   Any feedback on what you find most or least interesting will be really helpful.

Just leave me a comment and please don't get put off by the word verification step (here's hoping it works!).

No comments:

Post a Comment