Thursday 31 May 2012

C2C training: the funniest ride!

Even before we left home, there was a flat tyre on Hannah's bike.  I fixed it but not well enough, I didn't put the patch in the right place!  Just 2 miles from home, the tyre was again flat and here we are fixing it.


I might need to work on her road safety skills (when on proper roads with cars etc.).  She's quite a comic at times.

Here's Hannah flaked out upon arriving at Grandma's house, after 10 miles.  C2C is next week, not sure now how well we'll manage!

2 comments:

  1. I really shouldn't read about C2C - it's giving me crazy ideas! My furthest trip so far has been 34 miles so I really need to put in more bike hours before entertaining such thoughts.
    I will sit down and wait until I come to my senses. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue if you can ride 34 miles you can do the C2C, sorry but you can, there's no escaping. We did the shortest C2C from Silloth to Tynemouth in 3 days and so you can as well!

      Never mind C2C, we're already thinking of a more challenging C2C (longer with more climbing)and over dinner this evening London to Paris got mentioned. Just as running a marathon is a goal for every runner, surely LEJOG must be a goal for every cyclist.....

      Delete